From: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ritter, James
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 6:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MELIBS-L] Thank You MLA

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the State of Maine Mail System. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

I want to thank Wynter as President, Jen as past-President, and Sonya as incoming President --- and of course all those on the Maine Library Association (MLA) Board and Conference Committee who made this year's Annual 2022 Conference (the theme 'Trusted') possible.  There was wonderful attendance, great programs, and many, many, thoughtful conversations that took place as a result.

Also, the Maine InfoNet pre-conference was terrific and well attended! Lots of great conversations taking place there too.

It was good to be back - it's a nice feeling! I thank you all for that.

-Jamie

James Ritter -- State Librarian
64 SHS, Augusta, ME 04333
207-287-5600