Hello all!

Here at the Auburn Public Library, our volunteers have been hard at work
getting ready for a massive book sale, and they asked me to help get the
word out. Here are all of the important details.

   - The sale runs from Wednesday, May 25th to Saturday, May 28th
   - Wednesday through Friday hours are 10:00 AM-4:00 PM
   - Saturday hours are 9:30 AM-12:30 PM
   - Fill up an entire bag full of books for just $1
   - Thousands of books will be available to choose from! Pick up your
   beach reads for the summer!

This is basically a clearance sale. Feel free to drop by!

Nancy O'Toole
Auburn Public Library