Congratulations on this accomplishment, Michelle! Inspiring research-thanks for sharing!

Ginny

From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Michelle Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 12:55:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Thesis Presentation

Hello, MEEOA! As some of you know, I have been working on a Master's Degree in Leadership Studies through USM since 2018. This journey is finally coming to an end and I will be graduating in May. Part of the degree requirements is to do a presentation of our research study. I am sharing with all of you because my study is about female leaders in Maine's TRIO programs. If you are interested, my presentation can be accessed here:  MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com" claiming to be https://digitalcommons.usm.maine.edu/thinking-matters-symposium/2022/poster_presentations/7. If you are not interested, you can disregard this email. If you have any questions or comments, you can post on the presentation page or email them to me. Thank you for your time and support!
UMPI Compass Logo

Michelle M. Richards

College Access Advisor/Travel and Family Involvement Coordinator

TRIO College Access Services - Upward Bound

University of Maine at Presque Isle
104B | 18 Military Street
Houlton, ME 04730

t: 207 521.3100 | c: 207 227.1852 | f: 207 521.3101
e: [log in to unmask]
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com" claiming to be www.umpi.edu

Our Service Promise: Excellence, every day!

Confidentiality Notice: This email and any attachments are intended only for the individual(s) named in the text of the message and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, any use of this e-mail and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.