Sorry for this post being so late.

I have three tickets to the hockey tournament (Section LOGE3, Row 15, Seat 3-6) and I am afraid that the people I was planning on attending with are not able to go to the games.  Therefore, I am interested in selling my tickets.  I would be willing to sell either 2 or 3 of the tickets.  I would sell them for cost.  They are digital tickets so I will just need to figure out how to transfer them to you upon payment.

Please respond to me and not the group.  Thanks.  If you know someone who is looking or might be interested, please give them my email.

Thanks.
Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!