Hey Bob,

Nice post, I am sure some folks are interested in that, but what I want to
know is what happened to
Michigan's problem in playing Western Michigan in the GLI?

All I have seen said it would be dealt with later, and nothing has come out
as far as I know.

If you have any knowledge of what happened, please let us know!
Thanks!

Carol, QoGH