A.  We should count our blessings.  Remember when none of it was televised?
B.  Never made sense to me to schedule hockey playoffs during squeakball
playoffs.  Good idea Joe.

*Tom *
The cost of freedom */cannot/* be the lives of our children!

None are so empty as those who are full of themselves
/--Benjamin Whichcote /