Thanks to every one who took the time to fill out their entries.
As always, I am open for comments and suggestions for the future.

I thought the TD Garden did a good job putting on the event and getting in
and out of the arena and parking garages quickly (unlike in Worcester).

My two take aways from this year's event is a box full of cannolis from M
ike's Pastries and the positive Covid test that I got this morning.  So, to
you 17+ thousand people that I mixed with on Thursday and Saturday, you've
been warned.  Fortunately, I wore a mask whenever I was in the building,
not that it helped me much