Hello WMPG friends!

Today is day six of the WMPG Spring Begathon and we are about $18,000 from our $55,000 goal!  Right now DJ Nate is on-air  asking for donations and is rocking with some classic blues and soul. You can donate by calling (207) 874-3000 or online at wmpg.org .

WMPG’s Begathon is a seven day pledge drive which helps keep WMPG running for the next six months.

Again - to donate you can call (207) 874-3000 or on-line at WMPG.org . Go to WMPG.org to see our latest WMPG swag such as t-shirts, mugs, hoodies and even WMPG radios!

A BIG thanks from WMPG to all who have helped keep WMPG running for through these trying times!

Jim Rand
96 Falmouth St.
Portland, ME 04104
(207) 780-4424

"WMPG empowers University of Southern Maine
students and community members to create diverse,
innovative, high quality media, foster the exchange
of ideas, and celebrate the many cultures of USM
and surrounding communities for broadcast to the world.”

To unsubscribe from the WMPGSOUNDBITES list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WMPGSOUNDBITES&A=1