Hello WMPG Friends! We are in day three of our Spring Begathon. Thanks to everyone who has called in or mailed in a donation. We are at $23,000 and counting towards our goal of $55,000. Can we do it? We can with a little help from everyone! Any donation is appreciated and supports WMPG and community radio from USM made by your friends and neighbors! Donations can be made by calling (207) 874-3000 from 7am to 7pm and online at WMPG.org anytime.

Thanks for supporting WMPG for the next six months!

Jim Rand
96 Falmouth St.
Portland, ME 04104
(207) 780-4424

"WMPG empowers University of Southern Maine
students and community members to create diverse,
innovative, high quality media, foster the exchange
of ideas, and celebrate the many cultures of USM
and surrounding communities for broadcast to the world.”

To unsubscribe from the WMPGSOUNDBITES list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WMPGSOUNDBITES&A=1