Good Morning MEEOA colleagues,

I hope you are having a good week.

I am reaching out to update folks that MEEOA will be having an in-person Professional Development Day this spring. We are looking forward to getting the opportunity to meet with all of you in person after a couple of long years of being virtual.

Please mark your calendars for May 20th from 10 am - 3 pm. We are excited to announce that we will be gathering at Eastern Maine Community College in Bangor. This will be a day for all of us to come together, and we have some great learning opportunities in the works.

Stay tuned, more details to come!

Hope to see you all there,

PD Planning Committee
Kelsey, Ginny, Sam, and Mary

--
Kelsey Bailey
Veterans Upward Bound Advisor

TRIO Veterans Upward Bound
102 Bedford St
Portland, ME 04101

VUB website: www.usm.maine.edu/vub

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Confidentiality Notice:
The material transmitted herein is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that constitutes work product or is confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Distribution or copying of this communication or reliance upon its contents by unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.