Dear MEEOA Member,

    On behalf of President Samantha Prosser, we would like to take this time to thank all of our participants at last week's MEEOA Advocacy Day.

    Mikayla Goodwin, our student speaker delivered an empowering message on how any amount of hope we can offer our TRIO students turns into passion and eventually success on so many levels! Senator Collins' message was as usual right on target and her unwavering support of MEEOA and TRIO is encouraging. That panel... Wow, there certainly wasn't enough time to cover all the wisdom that was shared throughout the 30 minutes we did have! It was easy to see why these individuals are such great leaders in their respective organizations and TRIO programs!

    We can't wait to see all the programs in person at the State House in 2023! Before then, continue to advocate and let everyone know #TRIOWorks!

Stay Healthy!

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, TRIO Scholars Program
Lecturer of COL 100 and SSC 317
NEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Advocacy Day Chairma
University of Maine at Augusta
(207) 621-3501
 Image result for trio scholars

"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas that work." --Seth Godin