Sam,

This is exciting news. It’s great to feel the synergy of these stakeholders with a common interest in our students’ success: Senator Collin’s office, The Community College System and FAME. I’m particularly grateful that Maine’s TRIO programs’ good work is recognized across our state.

Thank you for sharing this!

Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed

TRIO Student Support Services Director

Classic and STEM programs

Central Maine Community College

1250 Turner Street

Auburn, Maine 04210

[log in to unmask]">Tel: (207) 755-5238

Pronouns: She, her, hers

“ Access without support is not opportunity” – Vincent Tinto