Good Morning MEEOA!

     Today is a great day in the MEEOA! Our annual Advocacy Day celebration
will start at 3:30 p.m. via Zoom webinar. We look forward to hosting many
of our programs and students who are the spirit of TRIO.

      Our program is jam packed with inspirational speakers, and for the
first-time, a panel of triumphant students, TRIO alums and state
legislators. You will find below the link to the event along with
additional log-in information.

*Zoom Info:*       Link:  <http://goog_1919129871/>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81932136465?pwd=Wkc4YUMzUTdNT3FzVHpmU2RtMkFvUT09

*Meeting ID:      819 3213 6465*
*Passcode:       172670*

If you require any technical support prior to the event, please feel to
reach out to Tony at this email address or Casey Henderson (

Tony Staffiere, MST, MSOL
College Success Counselor, *TRIO* *Scholars Program *
Lecturer of COL 100 and SSC 317
NEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Public Relations Chairman
MEEOA Advocacy Day Chairman
University of Maine at Augusta
(207) 621-3501
 [image: Image result for trio scholars]

*"Leadership is the art of giving people a platform for spreading ideas
that work." --Seth Godin*