I was quite pleased with myself after day 2 having correctly picked 6 of the 8 games in the regional semi-finals.  Then the weekend came and I went 0 for 4.  At least I'm guaranteed a top 10 finish

East - maximum 4 points
Garrett Lanzy,Bill Fenwick and William Sangrey tied as each correctly predicted the outcomes of all 3 games. William Sangrey wins the tiebreaker as he also correctly predicted the total number of goals

West- maximum 4 points
Garrett Lanzy, Sean Keller and William Sangrey tied with 3 points each with Garrett Lanzy winning the tiebreaker

Northeast- maximum 4 points
Bill Fenwick picked the outcome of all 3 games correctly getting 4 points. Jim Dixon, Tony Buffa, Garrett Lanzy and Scott Kaplan all finished with 3 points

Midwest- maximum 4 points
Sean Keller, Andy Weise, Bill Fenwick and William Sangrey correctly picked the outcomes of all 3 games  getting 4 points and William Sangrey won the tiebreaker by one goal over the 3 other contestants.

Be back in two weeks