To start the tournament - 10 west, 6 east. Second round, 7 west, 1 east. Final four, west 4, east 0. Having married a Duluth girl (62nd anniversary coming up), and having vacationed in northern Minnesota 55 of 60 years, ending in 2019,  (stopped due to physical limitations, Carol) UMD is my second “home” team after Maine, also gone. As the old saying goes, if it wasn’t for bad luck…..being a big Upper Peninsular fan, Michigan is the only “troll” team from that state; Jimmy Montgomery is gone from Denver; Scott Sandelin’s son is still in the mix but I have a much stronger attachment to Minnesota than Sandelin’s son; soooooooo - guess I’m keeping Carol company for the duration. And former Gopher women’s coach Laura Halldorson is a good friend so I can do it for her as well.