Hello

Our book club has grown a bit and we need about 6 more copies.

Of The Sound of Gravel by Ruth Wariner

And we also need an audio book version if anyone has a copy handy they could send our way.

WE will ship them back the end of March.

Thank you so much!!

Kelly

Kelly Bay

Director

Orrington Public Library

15 School St.

Orrington, ME 04474

NOTICE: In accordance with 1 M.R.S. 402(3) of Maine's Freedom of Access Act, any record (including this email) in the possession or custody of a public official which has been received or prepared for use in connection with the transaction of public or governmental business or contains information relating to the transaction of public or governmental business may constitute a public record. There are very few exceptions. For more information, please visit www.maine.gov/foaa.