Hello MEEOA,
The MEEOA Factbook is almost done and I want to add a few more photos of our successful students. If you have any graduation photos from last year that are really amazing, please send them my way. I have already to reached out to a few of you to ask permission to take some from your social media pages, and I am hoping to have a few more that show our students in caps and gowns (and not looking like they all went to UMF 🎓👀)! I will take high school or college grads, as long as you have a photo release, or have asked their permission (and you can send them a final copy when it is done).
Thanks for your help,
Elyse

Elyse Pratt-Ronco

Assistant Director
Upward Bound |University of Maine at Farmington
204 Franklin Hall
252 Main St.
Farmington, ME 04938
T: 207.778.7293 |C: 617.838.8561