Yeah, Erik - I know.  Tonight's not looking so grand either.  Here is a
truism of life: If you give your heart to a sports team, eventually they
will break your heart.  Well, there you go.  I am a multiply broken
man.  Woe is I.  But I can be happy for you and Carol as I drown my sorrows.

All kidding aside, I think the Badgers are in serious need of a coaching
change.

*Tom *
The cost of freedom */cannot/* be the lives of our children!

None are so empty as those who are full of themselves
/--Benjamin Whichcote /