For all those who wish to apply for E-Rate on their own for Funding Year 2022 (meaning filing for E-Rate for products and services other than those that Networkmaine provides its members):

In case you missed the deadlines announced just before Christmas......

Imminent FY2022 E-Rate Deadlines

Update your EPC profile's organization members and NSLP and enrollment data

FY2022 Administrative Window:
Closes January 10, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST

Just a few days are left ----- this is your only opportunity to update NSLP and enrollment numbers in EPC before profiles are locked.

Request bids for products and services and launch the competitive bidding process

FY2022 Form 470 Deadline:
February 22, 2022

Apply for E-Rate funding for the products and services chosen as a result of the FCC Form 470 process

FY2022 Form 471 Application Filing Window:
Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 12:00 Noon EST – Tuesday, March 22, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT

You can use the attached file to look up how much Category 2 Budget your entity has remaining for use in FY2022 - FY2025. Budget data is provided by USAC and is current as of yesterday. Some details of the dataset have been hidden for simplicity but you can unhide those columns if you are interested in the granular details. Remember that budgets are pre-discount, so your entity is entitled to apply for Category 2 funding up to the amount shown in Column R times your E-Rate discount percentage (Example: pre-discount budget of $25,000 * E-Rate discount percentage of 80% = actual budget of $20,000).

I don't expect to have access to the FY2022 Form 471 any earlier than you do, but once the window opens I will work on updating the user guides for the FY2022 C1 and C2 Form 471 and I will get them out as soon as possible.

Call or email with any questions!

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine, University of Maine System US:IT

Phone: 207-581-3584

Mail:
Networkmaine
5752 Neville Hall, Room 255