From: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Janet Wilson
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2022 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MELIBS-L] purchasing covid tests

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the State of Maine Mail System. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

For those who have purchased covid tests for your libraries, where is the best place to purchase them? I am thinking of using some unused ARPA money for this purpose. I know that MHEC recently announced that we could purchase through some of their vendors, but I did not keep those emails.

Thanks,

Janet Wilson

--
Janet Wilson, Director