Hi all.

I am thrilled that so many people responded to the previous message.  A few
asked for details, so I'll tell you what I remember from past years:

Date:  Week of January 31-February 4, 2022.

Plan:  Pick one day if the van driver comes to your library more than once.
When he/she arrives give him/her whatever you have decided upon.

Item thoughts:  Be creative, but here are a few suggestions from me:

                               A Gift Card to a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts,
Restaurant or whatever you think is best.  (One year the van driver had
mentioned to me that his parents had purchased tickets for a trip to Florida
later in the year for his whole family and he was really excited about it.
So I got a Visa Gift Card, and in the Thank You Card that I had also made
out I said it was for him to use in preparation for his trip, or on the
trip).

                             If you want to add something physical- a bag of
munchies, or a travel mug, or whatever.

                             Write a Thank You Card for the Van Driver.

Remember- this is for the VAN DRIVER- not necessarily the company, so if you
decide to give him/her a gasoline gift card be sure he/she is aware it's for
personal use.

Otherwise- just have fun being creative with this.

If anyone else has any other input- please add in your comments.

Marilla Couch

Director

Mexico Public Library

134 Main ST.