Thanks so much for forwarding this!

From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lisa Black
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2022 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Two job opportunities at KVCC!

Good afternoon, MEEOA! Below are two awesome career opportunities at Kennebec Valley Community College! These are not TRIO positions, but we do work closely with both of these departments, which are both fabulous. Please forward to anyone you think may be interested and don’t hesitate to let me know if I can answer any questions.