It was so GREAT to see another EOC grant participant awarded! Thank YOU, Teri, for bringing her to our collective attention.
Kate

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 8:48 AM Teri Mann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning All,
What an amazing celebration yesterday. I have enjoyed all of the sessions - but the student stories are THE BEST.

I wanted to pass along - I spoke with Kate Michaud - Rising Star Recipient- last night on her way home from work. She wanted to again thank the committee and the Association for the recognition. She is a perfect example of our TRIO Student Community. She shared that she truly understands the power of TRIO and appreciates all the support she has gotten over the years.

Happy Snowy Friday,
~Teri

Teri Mann
Service Coordinator
Maine Educational Talent Search and
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Cell 207-551-3331 - Fax 207-581-2532
Toll-Free 1-800-281-3703

“The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”

--
Kate Walsh | 207-949-6501 cell
Advisor, Maine Educational Opportunity Center