Good Afternoon MEEOA colleagues,

The conference committee would like to remind folks that they can register for the MEEOA Con 2022. You can register on the MEEOA website here

We are only one month away and we can't wait to see you all at the conference!

This year we will be sending out some exciting goody bags ahead of time, so to ensure you receive your goody bag by the start of the conference we kindly ask that you register as soon as possible.

We are also going to be holding a Trivia Night with prizes for our conference entertainment!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me or Linda Freeman directly.

MEEOA Save the Date.png

Best wishes,
--
Kelsey Bailey