It's not too late to join, but please do sign up as it requires you to
register in advance!

Online Minecraft EDU General Overview Training

Date:  Thursday, Dec. 9, 2021

Time:  3:00 - 4:00 PM

Location:  Online Via Microsoft Teams

Trainer:  Dan Coronel -  [log in to unmask]

Registration Link:   https://aka.ms/MinecraftEDUMaineDemo
<https://us-west-2.protection.sophos.com/?d=aka.ms&u=aHR0cHM6Ly9ha2EubXMvTWluZWNyYWZ0RURVTWFpbmVEZW1v&i=NjBiNzY1YTA5NzA2OTkwZjZjOWZjMjlj&t=N1kwdzYySGRwd2VHZ3hzQTVKZ1pPQk53TmY0dW4vVXRJK1FxSWlXUGxnVT0=&h=5af224fd360a4dc5ab60c11a2fd3ebb9>

 Overview

This training will be a general overview of the educational version of
Minecraft! It will aim to answer any questions you have about the program
and invite and encourage you to reach out to [log in to unmask] for any
questions regarding Minecraft EDU or if you would like to move forward and
purchase licenses.

Content area

Introduction (5-10 min)

   -

   What is Minecraft EDU?
   -

   Where do I purchase, how much, and what is it used for?
   -

   Why will I benefit from it?

Launching Game, Basic Controls & Joining and Hosting Games (15-30 min)

   -

   Launching Minecraft EDU
   -

   How to Host a Game
   -

   Basic Controls and Navigating Around the World
   -

   How to Join a Game
   -

   Important Items for Teachers

Our Relationship with Educators & Extras (20 min)

   -

   Examples of what Teachers Have Done in the Past
   -

   Examples of How We Collaborate with Teachers
   -

   The Worlds Available for You to Explore (Including Special Ones like
   Good Trouble)
   -

   Worlds I Personally Made for Educators (Chemistry Party)
   -

   NPC’s: Non-Playable Characters
   -

   In Person Event Planning

Q&A and next steps (5-10 min)

   -

   Some Time Left to Address Any Questions in Chat