On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 11:16 AM Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Our book group is looking for a few copies of Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging by Sebastion Junger.

We are on the van.

Thanks!

Andrea

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges

--
Jane Horovitz
she/her

Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom of Access Law.