Hello all,
Please consider this message from Casey, MEEOA and NEOA Technology Chair:

Hello everyone,

I am serving as the NEOA Technology Chair again this year, and I am looking for volunteers to serve on the technology committee. I am looking for 1 or 2 people from each of the six New England states. I don't yet have an exact committee meeting schedule, however all meetings will be virtual via Zoom, and I will try to keep each meeting to about an hour in duration. We will work on technology arrangements for TRIO Day, the annual conference, and a few other professional development events. We will also work on some longer-term plans to find ways to more effectively use technology going forward. If you are interested in serving on this committee, please drop me an email at [log in to unmask]. Happy Thanksgiving!

Casey Henderson
NEOA Technology Chair

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.