I can't wait to connect with MEEOA colleagues!

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 12:54 PM Kelsey Bailey <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello Colleagues,

The MEEOA conference committee would like to invite you all to the annual conference.

This year we will be holding the 2022 MEEOA Conference virtually.

We are excited to see you all there and get a chance to connect!

We kindly ask that if you are planning on attending that you register for the conference sooner than later, as we are planning to send out goody bags and conference program to you in the mail.

You can register here.

The conference fee structure is as follows:
MEEOA Members - $125
MEEOA Non-Members - $165
NEOA Members (outside of Maine) - $150

Also, it is a great time to renew your individual memberships so you can get the MEEOA member price. You can renew your membership here.

Feel free to reach out to me or Linda Freeman if you have any questions about this year's conference.

We hope to see you all there!

MEEOA Save the Date.png
--
Kelsey Bailey
TRIO Veterans Upward Bound Advisor

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.