Hello MEEOA Colleagues,

Only 3 days left to nominate your amazing alumni for the 2022 MEEOA Alumni
Awards! Don't miss the chance. . . all we need is your nomination letter
letting us know how wonderful you students and alums are! In fact, it is
now so easy to nominate alumni that you could actually nominate two or
three students in the same amount of time that it used to take to nominate
one.

I know how busy we all are, but when we really sit down to ask ourselves
why we are doing all this, I am sure that you will agree, it is because of
the students that we serve, those amazingly resilient and beautifully
accomplished students who work so hard to overcome barriers in order to
succeed in higher education! So, take some time out of your busy day, pour
yourself a delightful cup of your favorite beverage, and write a nomination
letter. You will be glad you did!

Here is the link to submit your nomination
<https://forms.gle/mhvYCWqVmFGWax3S8>! I look forward to the flood of
nominations that will be arriving in the next couple days and hearing the
amazing stories of our brilliant alumni!

Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions or need any help with
the nomination form.

Happy nominating!

Terri

--
Terri Plummer, M.S. Ed.
Director, TRIO College Programs

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>