Hello colleagues,

I hope this email finds you well.

The MEEOA conference committee would like to remind folks to register for
our annual conference that is coming up in January.

This year we are sending out some exciting goody bags to everyone that
registers for the conference! In order to mail these out in a timely
manner, we would like to ask those planning on attending to register as
soon as possible.

We are also excited to announce that we will be having a Trivia Night for
our entertainment for the conference this year with prizes!

You can register right on the MEEOA website here
<https://www.meeoa.org/conference.php?fbclid=IwAR27GSuWzv-bfbYaU15ghnqSZlzuj4NTDpgnVh_jTmW07eR9KjgK7SfioMI>
.

The conference fee structure is as follows:
MEEOA Members - $125
MEEOA Non-Members - $165
NEOA Members (outside of Maine) - $150

Also, it is a great time to renew your individual memberships so you can
get the MEEOA member price. You can renew your membership here
<https://www.meeoa.org/membership.php?id=4&fbclid=IwAR0SnzZ07Ayn5OdwFI_jAl0t-rGio8h3hrmJxIbZt16AFpMyOvCxnFiAKnE>
.

Lastly, the conference committee is seeking moderators that would like to
volunteer to assist us in introducing speakers. If you have an interest in
being a moderator please reach out to me or Linda Freeman directly.

Feel free to reach out to me or Linda Freeman if you have any questions
about this year's conference.

We hope to see you there!

[image: MEEOA Save the Date.png]
--