Hi everyone,
MeGUG will be holding our annual meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 16 at Noon.
Leading up to the meeting we are interested in your opinion about our
participation with the MMA Technology conference.  Please follow the *link *
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/H9NHZXT>to this two-minute survey and help
us out.  Please respond by Nov 15 so we can report on this at our meeting.
It would be great to see you and even better to hear ideas from you at the
Annual Meeting.
Thanks!
Judy

Judy Colby-George, GISP
*Vice Chair, MEGUG*

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: