Hello WMPG friends!

We are at day three of WMPG’s Begathon and have had some fun moments.  We had legendary musician Robyn Hitchcock come in and play a live show for an hour to help us raise funds! Missed the show - here is a link:
https://www.wmpg.org/archive-player/?show_key=wed1500&archive_key=0

Right now Robin is on the air asking for donations with her first ever Begathon show and is rocking including tarot card readings with every donation! You can donate by calling (207) 874-3000 or online at wmpg.org .

WMPG’s Begathon is a seven day on-air pledge drive with a goal to raise $55,000! This helps keep WMPG running for the next six months. We are just over $20,000 so we have a ways to go.

Again - to donate you can call (207) 874-3000 or of on-line at WMPG.org Go to WMPG.org to see our latest WMPG swag such as t-shirts, mugs, hoodies and even WMPG aprons! Yes aprons!

Jim Rand
96 Falmouth St.
Portland, ME 04104
(207) 780-4424

"WMPG empowers University of Southern Maine
students and community members to create diverse,
innovative, high quality media, foster the exchange
of ideas, and celebrate the many cultures of USM
and surrounding communities for broadcast to the world.”

To unsubscribe from the WMPGSOUNDBITES list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=WMPGSOUNDBITES&A=1