Hi Alice,

Since Franklin County had the highest transmission rate in the state
last month, the CV Library remains cautious and suggest meetings outside
on our patio (or suggest another bigger community space to spread out)
until further notice.

Hope this helps,

Andrea

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges