Good afternoon MEEOA Membership,
I hope this message finds you warm and dry in the midst of this rather cold and wet Nor' Easter! I wanted to encourage you all to nominate a former student (or a few) to this year's MEEOA awards. We have the Rising Star, Achiever, and Lifelong Learner awards and would really appreciate having multiple nominations for each category.

I'm attaching the criteria for each award to this email, and you can submit nominations at this link: https://forms.gle/igBBBqiPRVhoY3gY6

If you have questions, please feel free to email myself or our Alumni Chair, Terri Plummer at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

https://www.meeoa.org/

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.