From: Monique Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Virtual cancer genetics workshop for high school & undergrad students
To: Mary Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Mary,

JAX education is hosting a virtual genetics workshop on 10/26 at 7 pm where high school students can participate in a mock research project and learn about careers as a part of their open house. This may be of interest to UB students thinking about science-related degrees or careers. More information can be found here:

https://www.jax.org/education-and-learning/education-calendar/2021/10-october/open-house-cancer-genetics-workshop

Best,

Monique
--
Monique L. Mills

GSBSE Graduate Student | Bolcun-Filas Lab

Co-President of Jax Graduate Student Organization

Co-President of GSBSE Student Executive Committee

The Jackson Laboratory | 600 Main Street |Bar Harbor, ME 04609 | 207-288- 1239

[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | Linkedin | Twitter

https://www.jax.org/the-bolcun-filas-lab