Your work is valuable and makes a difference, and you are some of the best
people to work with. We will keep our fingers crossed for changes and help
in any way we can!

*Mary Sinclair*
Student Services Coordinator, Upward Bound
<http://www2.umf.maine.edu/upwardbound/>
University of Maine at Farmington
252 Main Street, Farmington, ME 04938
207.778.7429 (w) 207.712.2930 (c)