*ACTEM 2021 Virtual Fall Conference* <https://youtu.be/5u2RKGV3GOo>

*     Thur. & Fri., Oct. 14th and 15th*

   - Brought to you virtually online through the *Hopin
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpErMqMyNN4>* event platform
   - *Over 50 workshop sessions *over the two day conference.  Check out
   the ACTEM 2021 workshop schedule  *AT THIS LINK
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kSWZLHxJ99LeWfQ_MtqSlJNfU7QtFrXz/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117438108917474466344&rtpof=true&sd=true>.*
   - Almost all workshops will be recorded and posted on ACTEM's website
   for members to view or to catch the sessions you missed.
   - *REGISTRATION IS FREE* to all current ACTEM Individual members
   -
      - *Register at the following link:  *
      *http://www.actem.org/event-4479086* <https://actem.org/event-4479086>
      - *Non-member registration *cost is $20 and includes membership
   - Mid-afternoon and evening schedule (3:00-7:00 PM) so *NO RELEASE TIME
   OR SUBSTITUTES ARE NEEDED *
   - *Two Dynamic Keynote Speakers*
      - Thursday 10/14 - *Michael Matera*
         - People can set their minds to magical and seemingly impossible
         ideas and through exploration, and the skills that come with
it, they move
         the impossible into view for all to see. It's our time as educational
         explorers. Time for us to take chances, time for us to embrace the
         challenges that come with exploration, time for us to move
beyond the known
         and shape this new world of education. Together, let us set
our course for
         greatness.
      - Friday 10/15 - *Shreya Dave*
         - I have been the privileged recipient of dedicated science,
         engineering, and entrepreneurship educators whose impact is
immeasurable. I
         can't wait to share some of my favorite lessons and takeaways in the
         context of building a company for climate change impact.
      - Hopin has a *Virtual Expo Hall* and we will encourage you to visit
   the hall and play *Vendor Bingo* to win prizes!

*Hope to see you all at the conference in a couple of weeks!*

Gary Lanoie, Executive Director
ACTEM - The Association of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
P.O. Box 187, Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: (207) 222-4353    FAX:  (207) 222-2057     Email:  [log in to unmask]
*SAVE THE DATE * *• * *ACTEM 2021 Fall Conference  **•  Oct. 14-15, 2021*