Join us via Zoom, on Tuesday, October 5th at 6:30p.m for a presentation from Maine poet, Sarah Carlson. She will share a selection of poems from her newest book, In the Currents of Quiet.

Carlson combines her writing with photography scenes from her adventures in the beauty of our surroundings. Her writing emerged as part of the healing process after the sudden death of her husband in 2002. Carlson's presentation is full of love, hope, and experience in beginning again. She feels this message is especially important as we transition from these past months of uncertainty and unease

Listeners of her presentations appreciate the calming effect of the gentle imagery in the metaphoric moments that she links together.

Head to this link to register: https://networkmaine.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEtdOugrTgoH9EQufT3ghPzzYB5lUtbZGGp

Sarah Curra Schultz-Nielsen

Director
Lithgow Public Library