What a great-sounding book.  It’s got some pretty influential blurb
writers. It should stay.  That’s my opinion which counts for zilch, since I
haven’t read the book.

Mamie

--

Mamie Anthoine Ney

Auburn Public Library

49 Spring St.

Auburn, ME 04210

207.333.6640 x 2020

www.auburnpubliclibrary.org

"Books and summertime go together.” Lisa Schroeder, Author