Hello membership,
I hope you are all adjusting well to the start of the new term! I am very excited to be working in person and while my dog probably misses me a little extra, I am happy to have stepped out of my virtual office and into my actual office.

I wanted to share with you all COE's goal for Maine to reach 10 $40 donations for the 40th anniversary of COE. So far, we have 3 of those donations! Here is the info they would like for me to share:

[log in to unmask]" class="gmail-CToWUd gmail-a6T" tabindex="0" style="cursor: pointer; outline: 0px; width: 6.6666in; height: 3.7083in;">

COE has a special fund raising campaign to celebrate their 40th Anniversary. They are hoping for folks to donate to this campaign by September 30. This can be your annual donation to COE-just doing it early. Donate any amount but make sure it includes $40. So your donation could be $40, $140, $240, $540, $1040 or whatever you can afford. Each state has a goal of 10 individual donors!

Thanks for helping out in any way that you can!

If you are attending COE in person, maybe I'll see you there!
Best wishes,
Sam

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Coordinator

University of Southern Maine
37 College Ave
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone: 207-780-5828
Fax: 207-228-8259

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the sender and then delete it. Thank you.