Thank you, everyone!

These students were/are amazing!

Linda

On Tue, Sep 14, 2021 at 10:34 AM Rusty Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Exciting news! Way to represent Maine TRIO!
- Rusty

Rusty R. Brown
Academic Coordinator
TRiO Upward Bound Programs
University of Maine
301 Chadbourne Hall
Office:207-581-3714
Fax: 581-2710

 Due to the coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, UMaine faculty and staff are working from remote locations. We will monitor phone messages daily and respond to urgent inquiries as soon as possible. We recommend using email to communicate with the college during this time."

"All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talent"
John F. Kennedy

--
Linda J. Freeman
University of Southern Maine