Thank you, everyone!

These students were/are amazing!

Linda

--
*Linda J. Freeman*
*University of Southern Maine*

*RESOURCES:*

   - USM Campus Food Pantry
   <https://usm.maine.edu/deanofstudents/campus-food-pantry> is open and
   available.
   - Student Emergency Fund <https://usm.maine.edu/deanofstudents/sef> is
   still available for immediate emergency situations
   - Career Services & Employment Hub
   <https://usm.maine.edu/career-and-employment-hub> is available to assist
   in job search
   - Maine General Assistance <https://ptla.org/general-assistance-maine> is
   available for limited funds
   - USM COVID-19 Informational Resources
   <https://usm.maine.edu/president/coronavirus-questions-and-concerns> -
   Student specific information and resources related to COVID at USM.
   - Educational Credit Management Corporation
   <https://www.ecmcsolutions.org/> (ECMC) is a nonprofit corporation that
   assists students and families in their efforts to plan and pay for college.
   - USM Counseling Services
   <https://usm.maine.edu/uhcs/counseling-services> (207-780-4050) if you
   or someone you know would like support with coping and healing. Our crisis
   team is available after hours at 1-888-568-1112.
   - Religious and Spiritual Life Council
   <https://usm.maine.edu/student-diversity/usm-religious-spiritual-life> has
   advisors from various spiritual denominations.