Good Afternoon Everyone,
Thank you to those people who have completed the Strategic Plan Survey for the GeoLibrary. We had a good response but I NOW we have many more users who view the Library's services as critical to doing your work.  If you haven't done it yet " PLEASE" take the time RIGHT NOW to participate. I promise you it will not take long, just a few minutes, (unless you want to write an essay on our shortcomings).
The deadline for submission is Midnight October 1st.

We have a special prize for the  200th participant !!
Don't wait, complete the "survey" TODAY
Thanks again to all who have already participated.

Joe Young
Public Member
Chairman of the Board
Maine Library of Geographic Information
207-931-7626
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: