The Civil Rights Team Project here in Maine is hiring a Program Assistant!! CRTP is run out of the Maine Office of the Attorney general and it's the only program of its kind in the US. I have the pleasure and honor of partnering with them in the work I do at MHC, so whomever is hired will see me fairly regularly! (Not sure if that's a bonus or a deterrent!) Please share with anyone you think might be interested!

https://mainebhr.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0s6km/

~Nicole

Nicole Rancourt (she/her)
Program Manager

Maine Humanities Council<https://mainehumanities.org/>

674 Brighton Ave. | Portland, ME | (207) 773-5051
- Home of the Harriet P. Henry Center for the Book -