Readfield Community Library is looking to borrow 8 copies of Mainely Power: A Goff Langdon Mainely Mystery by Matt Cost for our library August Book Group. The books would be sent back to you on our outgoing van on September 3rd.

If you have a copy you would be willing to lend to us, please reply off-list and send along on the van (P03 is our route number).

By the way, Matt Cost visited us for a live Author Talk on this book a few weeks ago, and he was excellent! I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a live summer event!

Thank you in advance!
Melissa Small, Librarian
Readfield Community Library
207-685-4089
PO Box 246 ~ 1151 Main Street
Readfield, ME  04355
Mon 3-7 | Tues 10-4 | Wed 1-7 | Sat 10-4