Hello friends,

I'm looking for 8 copies of The Savage Detectives by Roberto Bolaņo for a book discussion group. We are on the van and I can send the books back on 8/31. Many thanks in advance if you can part with a copy!

Best regards,
Lee

Lee Shaw
Library Director
Town of New Gloucester
379 Intervale Road
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Tel. (207) 926-4840

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home  email addresses personal information and
asks anyone who sends or receives email with home email  addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy
and consider the addresses as personal information.   Once an email address is displayed on a public
document, however, it may be open to public scrutiny.