Readfield Community Library is looking to borrow 8 copies of *Mainely
Power: A Goff Langdon Mainely Mystery *by Matt Cost for our library August
Book Group. The books would be sent back to you on our outgoing van on
September 3rd.

If you have a copy you would be willing to lend to us, please reply
off-list and send along on the van (P03 is our route number).

By the way, Matt Cost visited us for a live Author Talk on this book a few
weeks ago, and he was excellent! I would highly recommend him if you are
looking for a live summer event!

Thank you in advance!
Melissa Small, Librarian
Readfield Community Library
207-685-4089
PO Box 246 ~ 1151 Main Street
Readfield, ME  04355
Mon 3-7 | Tues 10-4 | Wed 1-7 | Sat 10-4