Scarborough Public Schools has an opening for a middle school technology instructional coach, and I thought I'd share the opportunity here. Please feel free to share with anyone who may be interested. Thanks!!

Job Title:   Middle School Technology Instructional Coach Teacher Leader

Date Available:  August 2021

Qualifications: Description:

Scarborough Middle School is seeking a dynamic teacher leader who will serve as a technology instructional coach to support the effective use of technology at Scarborough Middle School. SMS is looking for an experienced middle education teacher with technology integration experience, a technology endorsement, and outstanding credentials.  The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and thrive in a collaborative professional environment.

Responsibilities may include:

Examples of Work:

Requirements of Work:

Training:

Participate in a variety of ongoing professional development

Application Instructions:  Scarborough Public Schools does not accept paper applications or supporting materials. All applications and supporting materials are to be completed via Applitrack at www.applitrack.com/scarborough/onlineapp

Application Deadline:  Until a suitable candidate is found.

Maine Department of Education Certification Information can be obtained online at the department’s website at https://www.maine.gov/doe/cert.
For more information about Maine’s Criminal History Record Check (CHRC) requirements, please see the Maine Department of Education website at
https://www.maine.gov/doe/cert

About Scarborough Public Schools
Located on the scenic coast of Southern Maine, six miles southwest of Portland, Scarborough Public Schools provide services to students from kindergarten to adult education practicing its philosophy of offering quality education for all eligible members of the community. Students learn in a positive atmosphere where dedicated educators strive to meet individual student needs throughout the school year and beyond.

Scarborough Public Schools are committed to all students becoming college, career, and civic ready through student-centered learning.  Using our Student Centered Learning focus, decisions in planning instruction and in the continuous improvement of our schools are made with students’ needs and interests as our primary consideration.

For more information on Scarborough Public Schools, please see our website at www.scarboroughschools.org

--
Jen Adams
Technology Instructional Coach