Hello,

The Orrington Public Library would like to borrow 12 copies of Pretty Things, a novel by Janelle Brown. We are also looking for a large print copy.

Let us know if you can send a copy our way.

Thank you so much,

Kelly

Kelly Bay

Director

Orrington Public Library

15 School St.

Orrington, ME 04474

NOTICE: In accordance with 1 M.R.S. 402(3) of Maine's Freedom of Access Act, any record (including this email) in the possession or custody of a public official which has been received or prepared for use in connection with the transaction of public or governmental business or contains information relating to the transaction of public or governmental business may constitute a public record. There are very few exceptions. For more information, please visit www.maine.gov/foaa.