Hello MEEOA Racers,

Just a quick update on our MEEOA Alumni Engagement Race!

In the lead: UMPI Educational Talent Search with 16 new directory sign-ups!
2nd: KVCC Student Support Services with 13 new directory sign-ups!
3rd: UMPI Upward Bound with 12 new directory sign-ups!
4th: UMF Upward Bound with 11 new directory sign-ups!

Looks like KVCC is giving UMPI and UMF a run for their money!  Plus, UMF
Johnson Scholars, Bowdoin UB, UMaine EOC, USM TRIO College Programs, SMCC
SSS, USM UB, Syntiro Gear Up, CMCC SSS, UMA SSS, UMaine UB are all still in
the race and working hard to overcome the leaders.

But, never fear, there is still time for new racers to join and/or for new
leaders to emerge. The deadline for signing up your graduates is *July 1*.
And, the final winner will be determined by the percentage of graduates
(APR year 2020-21) who sign up for our alumni directory so it is anyone's
race at this point!

Just send this link <https://forms.gle/3RLk6PTcW18dwHfJ7> to your recent
graduates and encourage them to sign up for the MEEOA Alumni Directory!

Happy Racing!

Thanks,
The MEEOA Alumni Committee
(Jesse Blackburn, Sydney Brown, Andy Campos, Rene Gorneault, Jillian
Pendexter, Terri Plummer, Alyssa West)

https://forms.gle/3RLk6PTcW18dwHfJ7

--
Terri Plummer, M.S. Ed.
Director, TRIO College Programs

Strengths: Learner, Strategic, Achiever, Communication, Intellection

Schedule an appointment with me in my Portland office at:
https://terri-plummer.youcanbook.me

Join TRIO's Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine
<https://www.facebook.com/TRIO-Student-Support-Services-at-the-University-of-Southern-Maine-257333287673579/>